NSGAII Multiobjectives Genetic Algorithms

NSGAII Multiobjectives Genetic Algorithms

Alidra Abdelghani
Hi everybody,

I am implementing a genetic algorithm for software products derivation from software product lines using feature models. So I am wondering if there is any implemetation in Smalltalk of the NSGAII Multiobjectives genetic algorithm.

Thanks in advance,

Abdelghani

Re: NSGAII Multiobjectives Genetic Algorithms

SergeStinckwich
On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Alidra Abdelghani <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I am implementing a genetic algorithm for software products derivation from
> software product lines using feature models. So I am wondering if there is
> any implemetation in Smalltalk of the NSGAII Multiobjectives genetic
> algorithm.

Hi Abdelghani,

thank you for joining this mailing-list.
You can try to load SciSmalltalk in a Pharo 4.0 or 5.0:
https://github.com/SergeStinckwich/SciSmalltalk

You can also read the book here:
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/NumericalMethods
There is a chapter (11) about optimization and a section about genetic
algorithms. Maybe you can reuse part of this in your work.
We are really interested to integrate your work in SciSmalltalk in the
future ;-)

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)

Re: NSGAII Multiobjectives Genetic Algorithms

Alidra Abdelghani
Thank you Serge,

I will take a look at the links you sent me and keep you informed of my work.

Regards

Abdelghani.

Re: NSGAII Multiobjectives Genetic Algorithms

Nicolas Cellier
There is
MCHttpRepository
location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/GeneticAlgorithm'
user: ''
password: ''

But they don't speak of crowd distance, so it may not include NSGAII like.
I have a private implementation just in case...

Thank you Serge,

I will take a look at the links you sent me and keep you informed of my work.

Regards

Abdelghani.

Re: NSGAII Multiobjectives Genetic Algorithms

SergeStinckwich
Did you made some progress on this ?

Regards,

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Alidra Abdelghani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am implementing a genetic algorithm for software products derivation from
> software product lines using feature models. So I am wondering if there is
> any implemetation in Smalltalk of the NSGAII Multiobjectives genetic
> algorithm.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Abdelghani

Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: NSGAII Multiobjectives Genetic Algorithms

Alidra Abdelghani
Hi Serge,

Yes I implemented some NSGAII operators. The thing is that The genetic algortihm is a little bit specific to my problem. So I need to refactor it a little before somebody else can effectively use it.

Anyway, the code is here. I will work again on it and write some doc in the next few weeks.

@Nicolas

Thank you Nicholas for your message. I juste read it.

Cheers.
Abdelghani