NYCST - New unit testing API

OCIT
heads up,

Panu , one of our NYC members and commonly seen on comp.lang.smalltalk
will provide us with a presentation.

We will meet on the 28th of March. I'll update our web site , soon, blog
with a bit more details with regards to the topic, and send an
announcement to the yahoo group soon.

see you all there,

Charles
http://www.nycsmalltalk.org
http://www.monteirosfusion.com

Panu's BIO:

Mr. Panu Viljamaa is an OO-, XML-, and web-based -programming expert
currently working as an independent consultant in New York City. He's been
working as a Smalltalk programmer-architect since 1986. His current tools
include J2EE, "Ajax" and "REST" as well. His writings on software have
been published in the Addison-Wesley series on Design Patterns and by ACM.
He's worked extensively as a software engineer in the telecom-,
financial-, utilities- and e-learning domains in both United States and
Europe.

Abstract for Panu's Presentation at NYC Smalltalk -group March 2007:

In this presentation Panu will talk about Unit-Testing in Smalltalk,
including a new  "Method-Tests" -API for doing so.

Re: NYCST - New unit testing API

Jason Rogers-4
Will this be recorded and/or slides made available?

On 3/12/07, Charles A. Monteiro <[hidden email]> wrote:

> heads up,
>
> Panu , one of our NYC members and commonly seen on comp.lang.smalltalk
> will provide us with a presentation.
>
> We will meet on the 28th of March. I'll update our web site , soon, blog
> with a bit more details with regards to the topic, and send an
> announcement to the yahoo group soon.
>
> see you all there,
>
> Charles
> http://www.nycsmalltalk.org
> http://www.monteirosfusion.com

> Panu's BIO:
>
> Mr. Panu Viljamaa is an OO-, XML-, and web-based -programming expert
> currently working as an independent consultant in New York City. He's been
> working as a Smalltalk programmer-architect since 1986. His current tools
> include J2EE, "Ajax" and "REST" as well. His writings on software have
> been published in the Addison-Wesley series on Design Patterns and by ACM.
> He's worked extensively as a software engineer in the telecom-,
> financial-, utilities- and e-learning domains in both United States and
> Europe.

> Abstract for Panu's Presentation at NYC Smalltalk -group March 2007:
>
> In this presentation Panu will talk about Unit-Testing in Smalltalk,
> including a new  "Method-Tests" -API for doing so.

Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20

Re: NYCST - New unit testing API

OCIT
it will not be recorded, slides should be available from the presenter but
I don't yet know when they can be made available

-Charles