NYCST - Wednesday's presentation postponed till next week

1 message Options

NYCST - Wednesday's presentation postponed till next week

Charles A. Monteiro-2
due to the upcoming heavy rains on Wednesday, the fact that a lot of
our members drive including our presenter which is coming from deep
Jersey, the fact that the 18th also happens to be one of our regular's
birthday which he will be spending with his immediate family, we shall
be postponing our presentaton till next Wednesday the 25th which will
be in direct conflict with OOPSLA :)

we apologize for any inconveniences

the management
NYC Smalltalk