Nabble

Geert Claes
Administrator
Just added the Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list to Nabble ... I prefer the online forums over mailing lists.

Just wondering whether Pharo Smaltalk Users should be under Pharo Smalltalk or just under the top level Smalltalk category?

Re: Nabble

Geert Claes
Administrator
http://n2.nabble.com/Smalltalk-f2356041.html

Geert Claes wrote
Just added the Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list to Nabble ... I prefer the online forums over mailing lists.

Just wondering whether Pharo Smaltalk Users should be under Pharo Smalltalk or just under the top level Smalltalk category?

Re: Nabble

thanks a lot

> Just added the Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list to Nabble ... I prefer the
> online forums over mailing lists.

I can imagine

> Just wondering whether Pharo Smaltalk Users should be under Pharo Smalltalk
> or just under the top level Smalltalk category?

top level smalltalk is good.

Stef]

Re: Nabble

Geert Claes
Administrator
Stéphane Ducasse wrote
thanks a lot
No worries

Stéphane Ducasse wrote
top level smalltalk is good.

Stef]
I guess the Pharo Smalltalk Users link can be added to Pharo-Project.org

Re: Nabble

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks!  we should update the website now :)

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks a lot

> Just added the Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list to Nabble ... I prefer the
> online forums over mailing lists.

I can imagine

> Just wondering whether Pharo Smaltalk Users should be under Pharo Smalltalk
> or just under the top level Smalltalk category?

top level smalltalk is good.

Stef]

Re: Nabble

Adrian Lienhard
done.

Thanks, Geert.

Adrian

On Jan 18, 2010, at 22:52 , Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Thanks!  we should update the website now :)
>
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> thanks a lot
>>
>>> Just added the Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list to Nabble ... I prefer
>> the
>>> online forums over mailing lists.
>>
>> I can imagine
>>

>>> Just wondering whether Pharo Smaltalk Users should be under Pharo
>> Smalltalk
>>> or just under the top level Smalltalk category?
>>
>> top level smalltalk is good.
>>
>> Stef]

Re: Nabble

Stan Shepherd
I'd vote for under the Pharo list, then we can see the posts by browsing just the one list, (in the same way as Seaside now appears as a subset of the Squeak list).

Thanks for listing it,   ...Stan

Re: Nabble

Stéphane Ducasse
ok with me.
I do not use it so this is good that you lets us know.

Stef

On Jan 19, 2010, at 12:06 AM, Stan Shepherd wrote:

> I'd vote for under the Pharo list, then we can see the posts by browsing just
> the one list, (in the same way as Seaside now appears as a subset of the
> Squeak list).
>
> Thanks for listing it,   ...Stan

Re: Nabble

Geert Claes
Administrator
Moved it under "Pharo-Smalltalk".

Mind you, I would like to add that I would prefer to see "Seaside" (and AIDAWeb for that matter) to see under "Smalltalk" rather than "Squeak"

Re: [Pharo-project] Nabble

Stéphane Ducasse
Indeed.

Stef