Name Space Support

Runar Jordahl-3
I must say Dolphin 6 looks very promising. The web pages also look very
good. Congratulations on finishing both!

And now... a question about the next release: Will Dolphin soon include
support for name spaces, like for example VisualWorks does?

Re: Name Space Support

Andy Bower-3
Runar,

> I must say Dolphin 6 looks very promising. The web pages also look
> very good. Congratulations on finishing both!

Thanks.

> And now... a question about the next release: Will Dolphin soon
> include support for name spaces, like for example VisualWorks does?

We'd like to include some sort of namespace support but, we've said
that for quite a while. At this stage, I'm not sure when and what form
this would take. Sorry.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: Name Space Support

Blair McGlashan-3
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Runar,
>
>> I must say Dolphin 6 looks very promising. The web pages also look
>> very good. Congratulations on finishing both!
>
> Thanks.
>
>> And now... a question about the next release: Will Dolphin soon
>> include support for name spaces, like for example VisualWorks does?
>
> We'd like to include some sort of namespace support but, we've said
> that for quite a while. At this stage, I'm not sure when and what form
> this would take. Sorry.

And actually we have already included some form of namespace support - the
compiler supports namespace qualified names.

Regards

Blair