Namespaces in D6?

Fernando Rodriguez
Hi,

Are there any plans to include namespaces in D6 or in a future
version?

Thanks

Re: Namespaces in D6?

Andy Bower-3
Fernando,

> Are there any plans to include namespaces in D6 or in a future
> version?

D6 does not contain any new namespace features. At the moment we have
no plans to add them to future versions but this doesn't mean that the
plans won't change.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: Namespaces in D6?

Shaping-3
>> Are there any plans to include namespaces in D6 or in a future
>> version?
>
> D6 does not contain any new namespace features. At the moment we have
> no plans to add them to future versions but this doesn't mean that the
> plans won't change.

What might change the plan for namespaces?

Shaping

Re: Namespaces in D6?

ChanHong Kim
Hmm... A few month ago, this plan is appered from OA. ^^
I hope to see implementation for name space within Dolphin. ^^

BTW, when I meet D6?
Can you tell me about D6?

Have a nice day.