Nautilus: A fix for bad subclass indentation

1 message Options

Nautilus: A fix for bad subclass indentation

Damien Cassou
Hi,

in Nautilus, sometimes, subclasses are not indented properly, i.e., Nautilus shows that a class is a subclass of another one, but this is not the case.

I have a fix for this bad behavior. To be sure the fix works fine, could you please tell me where you found hierarchies that are not properly indented?

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill