Nautilus Class Comments Pane

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Hi Benjamin,

I simply love Nautilus, including many of the new features that some people complain about, like the bold class button and bold class methods, it just takes some getting used to, but it makes sense.

I basically like the new/different class comments pane (and the settings options to choose the location).

But I miss the big class comments pane when reading or writing long class comments (and you know how important they are).

Would it be a good idea to expand the class pane completely when maybe double-clicking the comments button ?

Thx,

Sven

Re: Nautilus Class Comments Pane

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
That could be an interesting feature :)

I already have a couple of nice things in the oven, but I will keep this in min d:)

Thank you,
Ben