Nautilus: Class Side vs. Instance Side

Mircea Filip Lungu
Hi people,

I've installed Pharo 2.0 to give it a try. All good until now!

Looking at Nautilus I see that where there used to be two buttons for switching between class-side and instance-side methods, now there is a checkbox.

As I was slowly trying to get used to it... it occurred to me that I would have liked even more if I would not have to switch at all. In fact it would be so much nicer to see everything about a class at once. One solution might be splitting the protocols panel in two for instance and class side.

Just my 2C.

Cheers,
M.

--
Dr. Mircea Lungu
Researcher
Software Composition Group
University of Bern

Re: Nautilus: Class Side vs. Instance Side

stephane ducasse
did you see that when there is no class methods the checkbox tell it to you ;)

> Hi people,
>
> I've installed Pharo 2.0 to give it a try. All good until now!
>
> Looking at Nautilus I see that where there used to be two buttons for switching between class-side and instance-side methods, now there is a checkbox.
>
> As I was slowly trying to get used to it... it occurred to me that I would have liked even more if I would not have to switch at all. In fact it would be so much nicer to see everything about a class at once. One solution might be splitting the protocols panel in two for instance and class side.

do you imagine newbies?
I do not think that this is a suitable approch.

Stef