Nautilus class references?

Bernat Romagosa
Hi list,

How does one get the references to a class in Nautilus? In RB it used to be control+N, now I can't find it anywhere, not even in the context menus...

Thanks!

Bernat.

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Nautilus class references?

EstebanLM
with the new commands: cmd+b+N
you also can choose the old keybiindings (in settings), but you will lose all the power of the new ones :)

Esteban

On Mar 13, 2013, at 11:36 AM, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> How does one get the references to a class in Nautilus? In RB it used to be control+N, now I can't find it anywhere, not even in the context menus...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bernat.
>
> --
> Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Nautilus class references?

Bernat Romagosa
Ok, I see! Thanks Esteban!

Is there a place where one can find a comprehensive list of all the shortcuts? I'm going a bit insane... T_T

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: Nautilus class references?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 13 Mar 2013, at 11:36, Bernat Romagosa <[hidden email]> wrote:

> How does one get the references to a class in Nautilus? In RB it used to be control+N, now I can't find it anywhere, not even in the context menus…

The menu item is (on the class) Analyze > Class refs…

Sven

Re: Nautilus class references?

jannik laval
ahah,

I hope that it will be disabled by default for the release.
I understand the power you say. But for now, it is only available in a part of Nautilus. So switching between two different keybindings in the same environment is not efficient.

Cheers,
Jannik

--

~~Dr. Jannik Laval~~
École des Mines de Douai
http://www.jannik-laval.eu

Re: Nautilus class references?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
with the new commands: cmd+b+N

Actually, it is even more complicated. If you are outside Nautilus, say Workspace, it is cmd+shift+n. If you are inside Nautilus it is cmd+b+shift+n
I like the new shortcuts but for me this one was always more difficult than a fatality in mortal combat.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Nautilus class references?

Sean P. DeNigris