Nautilus collisions in icons

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi ben. I found that method's icons are not only one, and there can be colisions. For example, I have test methods which came from a trait. So I have the trait icon rather than the test.
And I can imagine some other colision as well ...
So...what can we do? can we have a list of icons? I mean..have as much icons as requiered? (instead of having colisions and let only one)

If we cannot have multiple...then I would let the test icon in the case of traits for example....because I don't care where the method come from...the same way I don't care if it comes from a superclass, I don't care it comes from a trait. But I do care that if it is a test, I could do cmd+t  and see the result :)

what do you think?

Cheers

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Nautilus collisions in icons

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
You're right, there are multiple cases of collision.

Right now, I decided what is the more interesting by changing the order of the tests (and you're right too, test is one of the most important).

By the way, I was thinking of a special icon which manage to aggregate icons.
But it's still just an idea, I should have a look.

The problem is I have exams in 10 days so I have to go back at university a bit ^^

Ben