Nautilus feedback - format of history pulldown combo box

Nautilus feedback - format of history pulldown combo box

Ben Coman
In Nautilus there is a combo box spanning and underneath the protocol
and method panes which I shall presume to call the 'history pulldown'
where items are display like:    MyObject -> myMethod:  (1)

The usual convention in most documentation seems to be:   MyObject >>
myMethod:   (2)

Now it strangely feels uncomfortable to getting used to (1).  Is there a
strong directive to move away from (2), or could this be used instead of
(1).

cheers -ben

Re: Nautilus feedback - format of history pulldown combo box

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
You are right.
It was because it used to be package->class->protocol->method

Fix in Nautilus-BenjaminVanRyseghem.277 in PharoInbox

Ben