Need Levente Uzonyi license

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi Levente: I would like to integrate some of your code (most changes to squeak) but as you may know, any code commited to Pharo must be MIT license and we need the sign of the author (http://www.pharo-project.org/license)

Would you mind to send it ?

Thank you very much.

Mariano

Re: Need Levente Uzonyi license

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Fri, 25 Dec 2009, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi Levente: I would like to integrate some of your code (most changes to
> squeak) but as you may know, any code commited to Pharo must be MIT license
> and we need the sign of the author (http://www.pharo-project.org/license)
>
> Would you mind to send it ?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Mariano

Since you're about to take code from an MIT licensed repository this is
superfluous.

Levente

Re: Need Levente Uzonyi license

Nicolas Cellier
2009/12/25 Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]>:

> On Fri, 25 Dec 2009, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
>> Hi Levente: I would like to integrate some of your code (most changes to
>> squeak) but as you may know, any code commited to Pharo must be MIT license
>> and we need the sign of the author (http://www.pharo-project.org/license)
>>
>> Would you mind to send it ?
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>>
>> Mariano
>>

> Since you're about to take code from an MIT licensed repository this is
> superfluous.
>

> Levente

I second this. Please take the code from trunk without asking.
If Levente ever had to sign an agreement, it should only apply to code
commited by Levente to a Pharo repository...
...unless you request that each code commited by Levente anywhere
anytime be MIT ;)

Nicolas

Re: Need Levente Uzonyi license

Mariano Martinez Peck
Sorry for my confusion. I didn't know squeak trunk was MIT.  This is excellent then. Sorry Levente!

Cheers

Mariano