Need Moose Katas

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I would really like to get a list of simple questions/actions that we can use to run katas around Moose.

Re: Need Moose Katas

roberto.minelli@usi.ch
I totally agree. Having that would be great!

On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
 wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I would really like to get a list of simple questions/actions that we can use to run katas around Moose.
>

> Stef

Re: Need Moose Katas

Tudor Girba-2
Here are some examples.

Katas based on a JavaEE application:
- find all classes that are on a part of the application (select)
- from those find those that are annotated with #Remote (select)
- check to see if these are using inheritance (present)
- find all annotation types used within these classes (navigation: collect)

Katas based on the Moose code:
- How many metrics are there in Moose? (detect it in three different ways)
- Where are the metrics located over the class hierarchy?
- Which metrics do not have associated comments?
- How many Roassal/Mondrian visualization methods do not follow the convention of xyzOn: view, but instead hardcode the view instantiation?

Cheers,
Doru

On Apr 4, 2013, at 1:42 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I totally agree. Having that would be great!

> On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I would really like to get a list of simple questions/actions that we can use to run katas around Moose.
>>

>> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

Re: Need Moose Katas

stephane ducasse
thanks doru.

Stef