Need a native english speaker with a bit of time to help for ESUG

1 message Options

Need a native english speaker with a bit of time to help for ESUG

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Smalltalkers

We need some help to organize the catering for ESUG 2014: basically lunches. We need someone to help
 us helping david and us dealing with meals. We could do it but we are not native speakers so sometimes
 we do not understand the implications or vocabularies.

We selected a list of companies and we need to get offers and probably some menus.

Please contact me directly.

Stef and Luc