NeoCSV Logging

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Is there anything built-in? I have a particularly long file and want to give
updates so users don't thing the image has frozen.

If not, thinking I'll subclass reader and override #do:

-----
Cheers,
Sean

Sean

Re: NeoCSV Logging

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
You mean something like signal progress notifications ?

No that does not exist, indeed you can roll your own, counting every record read and then do something every N times.