NeoCSV

horrido
I'm trying to load NeoCSV and I'm running into all kinds of problems. First,
Catalog Browser will not install it – it fails silently.

Second, the following fails with "Could not resolve: Neo-CSV-Core in
'/home/richard/pharo blah blah blah":

Gofer it
   smalltalkhubUser: 'SvenVanCaekenberghe' project: 'Neo';
   configurationOf: 'NeoCSV';
   loadStable.

What am I missing?

Re: NeoCSV

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
You can use https://github.com/svenvc/NeoCSV

> On 15 Dec 2018, at 17:03, horrido <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to load NeoCSV and I'm running into all kinds of problems. First,
> Catalog Browser will not install it – it fails silently.
>
> Second, the following fails with "Could not resolve: Neo-CSV-Core in
> '/home/richard/pharo blah blah blah":
>
> Gofer it
>   smalltalkhubUser: 'SvenVanCaekenberghe' project: 'Neo';
>   configurationOf: 'NeoCSV';
>   loadStable.
>
> What am I missing?

One of my repos went down and won't be back immediately.

Re: NeoCSV

eftomi
Thanks, Sven! I'm trying to load NeoCSV in Pharo 5.0 from GitHub, but I get

Could not resolve: BaselineOfNeoCSV [BaselineOfNeoCSV] in C:\users …

However, it loaded nicely in Pharo 6.1 32-bit. Both are on the same location
(branch) on the disk.

Is there any suggestion what to do (how to debug the situation) if one gets
this kind of messages? Another misterious one is "there was an error …
process was cancelled" or similar, when loading with Project Catalog.

Pharo is a great tool and I decided to learn it and possibly contribute,
however making a stable image with the necessary tools can get quite time
consuming.

Re: NeoCSV

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

Pharo 5 is already pretty old ...