NeoJSON and NeoCSV ported to Visual Smalltalk Enterprise

NeoJSON and NeoCSV ported to Visual Smalltalk Enterprise

Henrik Høyer
Hi All

Since Pharo is the cool kid in the Smalltalk world, I have been wanting to try to port some code. Just for getting my feet wet, I have ported the NeoJSON and NeoCSV frameworks.

You can find my code at:

http://360businesstool.com/smalltalk

There are some very cool frameworks written in Pharo (like Fuel), and my plan is to port this someday. If you have already ported Pharo code let me know, perhaps we can collaborate on a Pharo Support Layer for VSE.

--
Henrik Høyer
Chief Software Architect

***           this signature added by listserv             ***
*** Visit  http://www.listserv.dfn.de/archives/vswe-l.html ***
*** for archive browsing and VSWE-L membership management  ***

R: NeoJSON and NeoCSV ported to Visual Smalltalk Enterprise

Lorenzo
Hi Henrik,

I would be pleased to collaborate with you for porting this frameworks to
VSE; I have already ported some package from Squeak to VSE.
Please, give me some hints for doing it.

My best regards to Maria

Lorenzo