NetLDI service '50377' not found

12

Re: NetLDI service '50377' not found

Sabine Manaa
IT WORKS!
Tomorrow I will start to make my application persistant.
Thank you very much, Dale, and have a nice Thanksgiving
Sabine

Sabine,

Interestingly enough the gemtools version is the issue (I should have asked the question sooner):

  http://seaside.gemstone.com/squeak/GemTools-1.0-beta.8-244x.app.zip

is for use with GemStone 2.4.x and you are running a GemStone 3.1.0.1 stone and should be using:

  http://seaside.gemstone.com/squeak/GemTools-1.0-beta.8.7-3101x.zip

The error that you were getting complaining about not finding the service is pretty clearly a bug ... the error message was clearly misleading ....

We're on Thanksgiving holiday, but when I get back into the office next week I'll check into the bug a little more ... the bug actually sounds familiar now that we know what it is, but I'll dig into in more detail ...

Dale
12