New Adventure.

Diogenes Moreira
Hi folks, I wanna tell you my new adventure, that i'll start today.

I'll be try compile and fix the VM and FFI for run on 64 bits systems,

the idea is run dbxtalk over a Windows 2008 server..

Any Clue o Tip are welcome.

Best D,

http://about.me/diogenes.moreira

Re: New Adventure.

Igor Stasenko
On 11 August 2012 22:38, Diogenes Moreira <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi folks, I wanna tell you my new adventure, that i'll start today.
>
> I'll be try compile and fix the VM and FFI for run on 64 bits systems,

Cool.

> the idea is run dbxtalk over a Windows 2008 server..
>
> Any Clue o Tip are welcome.

Sure, i can help with what i can :)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: New Adventure.

David T. Lewis
On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 05:38:45PM -0300, Diogenes Moreira wrote:
> Hi folks, I wanna tell you my new adventure, that i'll start today.
>
> I'll be try compile and fix the VM and FFI for run on 64 bits systems,
>
> the idea is run dbxtalk over a Windows 2008 server..
>
> Any Clue o Tip are welcome.

Start by reading these:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2008-May/001945.html
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7237

These patches have not been applied to any of the VMs, and it is likely
that some additional work will be needed to update the original work.

Dave

Re: New Adventure.

diogenes

it would be good that you use the git repository so that we can capitalize on your experience.

Stef

On Aug 11, 2012, at 10:38 PM, Diogenes Moreira wrote:

> Hi folks, I wanna tell you my new adventure, that i'll start today.
>
> I'll be try compile and fix the VM and FFI for run on 64 bits systems,
>
> the idea is run dbxtalk over a Windows 2008 server..
>
> Any Clue o Tip are welcome.
>
> Best D,
>

> http://about.me/diogenes.moreira

Re: New Adventure.