New Agile Web Development with Rails Cover

New Agile Web Development with Rails Cover

Aaron Broad
Hi,

So I have a project I just need to get done next week, and even though
i want to do it in seaside I don't yet feel comfortable enough with
it.  So I bought the new edition of the Rails bible so i can get back
up to speed with Rails.  Sure enough they have changed the cover art
from a guy riding rails with a skateboard, to a hammock lying at the
tropical seaside. :)  haha... prophetic maybe?

--Aaron

Re: New Agile Web Development with Rails Cover

davidbuck
Here's the cover if you're interested.

http://pragprog.com/titles/rails3/agile-web-development-with-rails-third-edition

I wonder how they chose that cover.

David Buck

Aaron Broad wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So I have a project I just need to get done next week, and even though
> i want to do it in seaside I don't yet feel comfortable enough with
> it.  So I bought the new edition of the Rails bible so i can get back
> up to speed with Rails.  Sure enough they have changed the cover art
> from a guy riding rails with a skateboard, to a hammock lying at the
> tropical seaside. :)  haha... prophetic maybe?
>
> --Aaron

Re: New Agile Web Development with Rails Cover

Randal L. Schwartz

David> Here's the cover if you're interested.
David> http://pragprog.com/titles/rails3/agile-web-development-with-rails-third-edition

David> I wonder how they chose that cover.

I'm going to submit an errata "doesn't include enough info on Seaside despite
the cover".

:-)

See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside discussion

Re: New Agile Web Development with Rails Cover

stephane ducasse
Do it ;)
Stef

On May 15, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> David> Here's the cover if you're interested.
> David> http://pragprog.com/titles/rails3/agile-web-development-with-rails-third-edition
>
> David> I wonder how they chose that cover.
>
> I'm going to submit an errata "doesn't include enough info on
> Seaside despite
> the cover".
>
> :-)

> 777 0095
> <[hidden email]> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
> See http://methodsandmessages.vox.com/ for Smalltalk and Seaside
> discussion

Re: New Agile Web Development with Rails Cover

Randal L. Schwartz

stephane> Do it ;)
stephane> Stef

See #32025 on http://pragprog.com/titles/rails3/errata :)