Hello! For a short time only, the OpenCobalt Release Theater will be performing in the the Chapel Hill area! For our first performance, we have some progress in the skyboxes, panels and window modes:
This package will be available at (in an hour) at :
once it finished downloading. It also requires a content folder, available at:
Which will probably take another 2 hours or afte rsync upload the release..
Thanks to Matthew Fulmer, Ed Boyce, Julian Lombardi and Mark McCahill.
Time: 12 February 2009, 2:27:06 pm
Incorporates menu additions by Julian for adding geometrical objects, etc.
Time: 13 February 2009, 12:58:24 pm
I think I fixed the mouse response issues in full window mode
Time: 13 February 2009, 1:09 pm
ok. Now all the full window mode bugs are fixed
Time: 14 February 2009, 4:45:36 pm
Migrates Postcard Settings to Space Info Panel
Time: 14 February 2009, 5:40:02 pm
Hooks up the Island Postcard fields in the Space Info Panel
Time: 14 February 2009, 9:48:57 pm
All fields in the Person Info Panel now update immediately upon change.
Time: 15 February 2009, 11:40:05 am
hooks up mouse nav, nickname and current location preferences in the General Preferences Info panel
Time: 12 February 2009, 2:32:51 pm
Adds brightness control method to TSkyBox by Julian
Time: 14 February 2009, 6:57:56 pm
For convenience, the last player in a row now stretches across the remaining columns. This makes it easy to add a divider row, for example.
Time: 14 February 2009, 7:08:25 pm
oops; typo in the last change. this should work
Time: 15 February 2009, 5:52:39 pm
- CobaltWorld and CobaltDefaultWorld now use #horizon: to set the skybox as is now standard.
Time: 15 February 2009, 5:54:45 pm
- Created a full bright setting for the skybox/horizon in the space panel
- Hooked up the brightness and full bright settings in the space panel
Time: 15 February 2009, 6:01:56 pm
- TSkyBox saves brightness and fullbright settings.
- TSpace now has horizon ivar to hold the skybox, etc. Eventually this will be used for the clamped-to-the-camera rendering for anthing that should be at infinity.
Time: 12 February 2009, 8:02:28 pm
Use the global DeveloperMode preference instead of a local one
Time: 12 February 2009, 7:05:03 pm
make developer mode a global setting
Time: 13 February 2009, 5:12:30 pm
implemented the screen modes in CroquetParticipant, and got full window mode to resize with the window
Time: 15 February 2009, 6:09:14 pm
Ancestors: Croquet-Harness-mtf.149, Croquet-Harness-mtf.150
- Merge of Matthew's 2 package forks for dev mode and for window mode
Time: 15 February 2009, 7:30:14 pm
- Added "fly to object" mentu item to the object context menu
Time: 15 February 2009, 7:35:55 pm
- added bounds initialization to CobaltTFrameWithMenu
Time: 15 February 2009, 7:38:42 pm
- Init bounds added to TFrameWithEvents
Time: 15 February 2009, 7:44:18 pm
- Added flyToObject: method. Dummy for now it will move the avatar to the argument target
- Debugging started with grabObject:
Time: 15 February 2009, 7:50:31 pm
- Add flyToObject action for contect pup up menu
Time: 15 February 2009, 8:11:49 pm
- Updated version number in about box. This should be in a global or class var.
-- John Dougan [hidden email]
I should have mentioned that the content folder update is just new content, the old one should be compatible if you do't want to wait for the download.
The new content includes:
On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 20:31, John Dougan <[hidden email]> wrote:
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|