New ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents

1 message Options

New ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Just a quick heads up: there is a new ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents with a version 2.9.1 (based on a new baseline 2.9), not yet declared stable. [ In the Zn MC repos ]

This version contains the changes made recently by Guille to streams in Pharo 7.

It should be possible to load this version in various Pharo versions without breaking anything fundamental.

However, the CI is not yet happy and I don't yet know why, hence I hesitate to declare this a stable version. I will try to figure this out tomorrow.

===
Name: ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents-SvenVanCaekenberghe.113
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 14 March 2018, 8:55:19.156462 pm
UUID: ebb9d97d-c623-0d00-bd15-c17e09f900fd
Ancestors: ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents-SvenVanCaekenberghe.112

new 2.9 baseline and 2.9.1 version, not yet declared stable

incorporates pharo 7 stream changes by Guille

ter
===

Sven