New Engineer position for Moose

stephane ducasse
Hi all

We got a one year engineer position to support the development of a demonstration for Moose.
The constraints linked with the position are that the person should have got his master
in 2009 or 2010. The starting date is 1 of December 2010.
The salary should be around 3500 Euros bruto ~> 2400 Euros before taxes (but after health insurance).

The job will probably consist in
        - getting Moose running into a web browser
        - having a better reporting system.
        - building a dashboard
        - porting part of codecity

By september we should decide if we take this year in 2010 or 2011 (for decembre 2011 the person should have got a master
in 2010 or 2011).
Please send your cv.

Re: New Engineer position for Moose

Tudor Girba
Hi,

This sounds really cool :)

Cheers,
Doru

On 9 Jul 2010, at 18:24, stephane ducasse wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We got a one year engineer position to support the development of a
> demonstration for Moose.
> The constraints linked with the position are that the person should
> have got his master
> in 2009 or 2010. The starting date is 1 of December 2010.
> The salary should be around 3500 Euros bruto ~> 2400 Euros before
> taxes (but after health insurance).
>
> The job will probably consist in
> - getting Moose running into a web browser
> - having a better reporting system.
> - building a dashboard
> - porting part of codecity
>
> By september we should decide if we take this year in 2010 or 2011
> (for decembre 2011 the person should have got a master
> in 2010 or 2011).
> Please send your cv.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: New Engineer position for Moose

Hi guys

we are really looking for somebody else we will lose it.

Stef