New GemTalk Systems Web site now live

1 message Options

New GemTalk Systems Web site now live

Gemstone/S mailing list
Dear GemTalk customers,

We're pleased to announce the launch of our new Web site, with a complete redesign and reorganization::

Top-level technical support information remains at the same URL:

And the tech support help request system remains on its own subdomain, unaffected by this change:

Documentation PDFs and product downloads also continue to be served from another subdomain, so any bookmarks you may have to individual PDF documents will remain valid.

While we've maintained these important URLs, please be aware that we have completely reorganized the site, and other URLs from the old site may turn no longer work.

We hope you find this new design easy to navigate and useful as we continue to serve your enterprise software needs.

Thank you!

Your GemTalk Systems team