New Goodies

Bob Jarvis
I've updated my Dolphin Goodies page, adding two new items which may
be useful to someone:

     InterpolatedFunction.zip - adds a new class that uses cubic
splines to fit curves through a set of points.

     ExternalProcess.zip - adds a new class that lets Dolphin start
Win32 processes to run commands, optionally redirecting stdin, stdout,
and/or stderr to files appropriately.

Share and enjoy!

Re: New Goodies

Bob Jarvis
I sincerely promise that some day I'll put something up without
deciding to toy with it the next day.  But really, there were good
reasons...  :-)

My ExternalProcess package has been changed to signal appropriate
Exceptions or Errors when something unusual happens instead of
returning a text string.  (To paraphrase Kent Beck, "Errors in text
strings - how quaint; how '70's...").  RcsSourceManager has been
modified to handle these exceptions/errors appropriately.

Get 'em at http://www.nls.net/mp/jarvis/Bob/DolphinGoodies.htm

Share and enjoy.