New MapQuery JQueryWidgets

Torsten Bergmann
Hi Gaston,

I've added you as a developer on SqueakSource/JQueryWidgetBox
so you could upload your component (if it is MIT licensed).

If so please also add it to the metacello configuration. If in doubt
feel free to ask any question and thanks for your contribution.

Thx
Torsten

Re: New MapQuery JQueryWidgets

Gastón Dall' Oglio

2011/9/29 Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]>
Hi Gaston,

Hi Torsten

I've added you as a developer on SqueakSource/JQueryWidgetBox
so you could upload your component (if it is MIT licensed).

Yes, it is MIT licensed, as MapQuery js plugin ;)

My user in SqueakSource is Gastón Dall' Oglio (rgd), have you added me to project already? I don't see in developers list.

If so please also add it to the metacello configuration.

ok. I would like fix some things that are wrong first, and then I add it.

If in doubt
feel free to ask any question and thanks for your contribution.

Of course.

Thx
Torsten

Thanks you, and to JQWidgetBox developers.

Re: New MapQuery JQueryWidgets

Torsten Bergmann
Sorry ... my mistake. Now you are added
as developer too. See