New PRStructure subclass not showing up as an option

1 message Options

New PRStructure subclass not showing up as an option

John Borden
All - I've created a subclass of PRCase for a ToDo list, and added the #label and #isAbstract, however it is not showing up in the add, or when creating a new link.  The class is listed PRAddCommand>>structureClasses.  I was assuming that it was cache somewhere, however MADescriptionBuilder has been removed - any tips?
Thanks,
John
<script src="resource://fpi/injected_script.js" type="text/javascript"></script>