New Pharo-Launcher package for Mac and Windows

12

Re: New Pharo-Launcher package for Mac and Windows

Damien Cassou

Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> writes:

>> You might want to rename it to something more
>> mac-ish because there will be other md5sum files for other platforms.
>
> I thought I set it to be named latest.dmg.md5sum. I figured the dmg
> would make it self-explanatory and mirror the main artifact name. Do
> you disagree?

you named it latest.md5sum. I've just renamed it to latest.dmg.md5sum. I
think we are in sync.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: New Pharo-Launcher package for Mac and Windows

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Damien Cassou wrote
I've just renamed it to latest.dmg.md5sum. I think we are in sync.
Thanks!
Cheers,
Sean
12