New Pharo based on core 10318 with antialiased fonts

New Pharo based on core 10318 with antialiased fonts

Torsten Bergmann
For Seaside 29, I've tested in newest 10318 (dev build from Damien).

It's easy to install, just evaluate

      ScriptLoader loadSeaside29.
      ScriptLoader loadComanche

The second one is necessary since the first one
only loads the standard comanche without closure support.
(this is how the standard seaside load test that is used here
 is implemented, maybe it assumes Squeak)

So the second one loads the additional closure changes for comanche
(newer comanche packages) to make it work with pharo.

After that add a new adapter in the seaside control
panel and point your browser to http://localhost:8080

So it is at least running ...

Running the "Seaside-Tests-*" Tests gives 2 Errors in WAContinuationTest
(#testNestedWhileTrue and #testWhileTrue) and 1 failure in
WACodecTest (#testGenericCodecMacRoman) on a Win32 machine.

Note the nice icons for WAComponent and friends in the OB Package Browser
after loading ;)

Bye
Torsten

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: New Pharo based on core 10318 with antialiased fonts

Dave Mason-3
> For Seaside 29, I've tested in newest 10318 (dev build from Damien).
> [...]
> Running the "Seaside-Tests-*" Tests gives 2 Errors in
> WAContinuationTest (#testNestedWhileTrue and #testWhileTrue) [...]

I'll look at this as I have another application that uses Seaside
continuations and one of its tests fails too.  May be related.

../Dave

Re: New Pharo based on core 10318 with antialiased fonts

Lukas Renggli
>> Running the "Seaside-Tests-*" Tests gives 2 Errors in
>> WAContinuationTest (#testNestedWhileTrue and #testWhileTrue) [...]
>
> I'll look at this as I have another application that uses Seaside
> continuations and one of its tests fails too.  May be related.

Don't worry, these are the Seaside tests that assume the broken
Smalltalk-80 blocks. I think the tests were removed from the latest
code, if not they should.

Cheers,
Lukas

--