New Pharo-dev AND web based on 10259

Torsten Bergmann
Damien Cassou wrote:
><serge.stinckwich at gmail.com> wrote:
>> ScriptLoader loadSuperOB. does not work in this image.
>
>It does not surprise me because this script is not maintained. Try to
>execute only the parts that make sense: OB*, AST, Shout, eCompletion
>and the refactorings tools are already installed.

Yes - it gives a #DNU for #longDescriptions after loading into the
newest pharo image (#10259)

But you can easily implement OBCodeTabPanel#longDescriptions like this:

longDescriptions
  ^#()

That should work for now...

Bye
Torsten

Re: New Pharo-dev AND web based on 10259

David Röthlisberger-2
Hi Torsten,

 > Yes - it gives a #DNU for #longDescriptions after loading into the
 > newest pharo image (#10259)
 >
 > But you can easily implement OBCodeTabPanel#longDescriptions like this:
 >
 > longDescriptions
 >   ^#()
 >
 > That should work for now...

yes, I did this change in my image in all OB packages, but forgot to commit it to
OB-Mondrian-Diagrams, sorry.
It's committed now.

David