New Pharo-dev AND web based on 10259

Damien Cassou
Here are pharo-dev and pharo-web based on latest 10259 before Closure:
http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/Downloads?tm=2

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: New Pharo-dev AND web based on 10259

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks amigo

Stef

On Mar 23, 2009, at 4:08 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Here are pharo-dev and pharo-web based on latest 10259 before Closure:
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/Downloads?tm=2
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: New Pharo-dev AND web based on 10259

SergeStinckwich
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here are pharo-dev and pharo-web based on latest 10259 before Closure:
> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/Downloads?tm=2

Thank you Damien.

ScriptLoader loadSuperOB. does not work in this image.

--
Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: New Pharo-dev AND web based on 10259

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 4:55 AM, Serge Stinckwich
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> ScriptLoader loadSuperOB. does not work in this image.

It does not surprise me because this script is not maintained. Try to
execute only the parts that make sense: OB*, AST, Shout, eCompletion
and the refactorings tools are already installed.