New Pharo-dev based on 10284

Damien Cassou
http://pharo-project.org/download

OmniBrowser is in an experimental state. If you run into more troubles
than with the previous versions, please tell me.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: New Pharo-dev based on 10284

Igor Stasenko
just found an issue:

- text selection is not working when selecting a text using keyboard
(shift-left/right arrows)
both in browser, shout workspace. It working however, if i selecting
text using mouse.

2009/4/19 Damien Cassou <[hidden email]>:

> http://pharo-project.org/download
>
> OmniBrowser is in an experimental state. If you run into more troubles
> than with the previous versions, please tell me.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: New Pharo-dev based on 10284

fstephany
Damien Cassou wrote:
> http://pharo-project.org/download
>
> OmniBrowser is in an experimental state. If you run into more troubles
> than with the previous versions, please tell me.

Thanks Damien!
I was wondering for the future official releases, what will be the
version naming scheme?

The Pharo-core will have discrete version number as 1.0, 1.0.1, 1.1? or
more something like 1.0-update10742, 1.4-update12837 ?

Will the main Pharo (so Pharo-dev) will follow the same naming scheme?
Or will you generate Pharo images every month as you are doing now?

 From a marketing point of view, it seems that Pharo discrete versions
with 'conventional' naming scheme could be easier to sell and maybe
easier for users to report bugs.

Sorry if that was discussed in a previous thread :/

Francois

Re: New Pharo-dev based on 10284

Bernhard Pieber-3
Hi Damien,

Thanks for providing the download! I get an error under Mac OS X when I try to open the file browser. There was already an issue, so I attached a note to it. Seehttp://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=370.

I am wondering by the way what the policy is regarding issues, just create an issue, or send a mail to the list, or both.

Cheers,
Bernhard

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
> just found an issue:
>
> - text selection is not working when selecting a text using keyboard
> (shift-left/right arrows)
> both in browser, shout workspace. It working however, if i selecting
> text using mouse.

Please also report that one on the tracker :-).

2009/4/19 Bernhard Pieber <[hidden email]>:
> I am wondering by the way what the policy is regarding issues, just create
> an issue, or send a mail to the list, or both.

Both