New Session Manager

Janko Mivšek
Dear all,

WebSessionManager is now strongly refactored and much more simple to
understand and use. It has only one dictionary instvar #sessions. You
can download new Squeak Aida and all other with this:

    Installer installUrl: 'http://scribo.bioskop.fr/wiki/installer.html'

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: New Session Manager

Rob Rothwell
On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

WebSessionManager is now strongly refactored and much more simple to
understand and use. It has only one dictionary instvar #sessions. You
can download new Squeak Aida and all other with this:

   Installer installUrl: 'http://scribo.bioskop.fr/wiki/installer.html'

Hmm..trying to load this into an Aida-free image followed by a SwazooAida demoStart gives me:

MessageNotUnderstood: SwazooServer>>watchdogOther
SwazooServer(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #watchdogOther
[] in SwazooServer>>startWatchdog {[[true]   whileTrue: [self watchdogSites.    self watchdogOther.    (Delay f...]}
[] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor terminateActive]}

Rob

Re: New Session Manager

Nicolas Petton
Rob, you have to load the latest version of Swazoo as well:

http://mc.bioskop.fr/Swazoo/

Cheers!

Nico

Le samedi 07 juin 2008 à 23:11 -0400, Rob Rothwell a écrit :

> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>         Dear all,
>
>         WebSessionManager is now strongly refactored and much more
>         simple to
>         understand and use. It has only one dictionary instvar
>         #sessions. You
>         can download new Squeak Aida and all other with this:
>
>            Installer installUrl:
>         'http://scribo.bioskop.fr/wiki/installer.html'
>
> Hmm..trying to load this into an Aida-free image followed by a
> SwazooAida demoStart gives me:
>
> MessageNotUnderstood: SwazooServer>>watchdogOther
> SwazooServer(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #watchdogOther
> [] in SwazooServer>>startWatchdog {[[true]   whileTrue: [self
> watchdogSites.    self watchdogOther.    (Delay f...]}
> [] in BlockContext>>newProcess {[self value.  Processor
> terminateActive]}
>

> Rob

Re: New Session Manager

Nicolas Petton
Forget what I said, it looks like SwazooServer>>watchdogOther was
removed by accident.

I updated the Installer page too, so it should work now :)

Cheers!

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nico.bioskop.fr

Re: New Session Manager

Rob Rothwell
On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 1:29 AM, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forget what I said, it looks like SwazooServer>>watchdogOther was
removed by accident.

I updated the Installer page too, so it should work now :)

Better...now while trying to login I get:

MessageNotUnderstood: DefaultWebStyle>>addRSSLinkInHeaderFor:view:title:
DefaultWebStyle(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #addRSSLinkInHeaderFor:view:title:
BlogApp(WebApplication)>>doesNotUnderstand: #addRSSLinkInHeaderFor:view:title:
BlogApp>>ensureRSSInHeader
BlogApp>>viewMain
BlogApp(WebApplication)>>performViewMethod:
BlogApp(WebApplication)>>printWebView:
BlogApp(WebApplication)>>printCurrentWebView
BlogApp(WebApplication)>>printWebPage
Blog(Object)>>printWebPageFor:
AIDASite>>answer:toGetOrPost:on:
AIDASite>>answer:to:on:
AIDASite>>answerTo:
AIDASite>>helpResolve:
URIResolution>>visitResource:
[] in URIResolution>>visitChildrenOf:advancing: {[:each |  response := self visitResource: each.  response isNil   ifFalse: [...]}
OrderedCollection>>do:
URIResolution>>visitChildrenOf:advancing:
URIResolution>>resolveTransparentComposite:
URIResolution>>resolveServerRoot:
ServerRootComposite>>helpResolve:

I believe you have something in your image that I do not have in mine!

Rob