New Squeak Site Typo

Herbert König
Hi,

squeak.org\projects\ STEPS and Frank:
The last sentence lacks the e in the word one.

Noticed this on my mobile where it looks great too.

Is there a place other than the list to report these? Mantis?

Cheers,

Herbert

Re: New Squeak Site Typo

Fabio Niephaus-2
Hi Herbert,

Thank you for reporting the typo.
I have fixed it now.

We will soon move the repository to Squeak's GitHub organization [1] and then you can open an issue there or even fix it with a pull request.
Until then, you can find the repository at [2].

Kind regards,
Fabio