New TR: Explorative Authoring of Active Web Content in a Mobile Environment

New TR: Explorative Authoring of Active Web Content in a Mobile Environment

Lincke, Jens
Hi,

the result of our last years Bachelor's project is finally published as a technical report:

Conrad Calmez, Hubert Hesse, Benjamin Siegmund, Sebastian Stamm, Astrid Thomschke, Robert Hirschfeld, Dan Ingalls, and Jens Lincke.
Explorative Authoring of Active Web Content in a Mobile Environment.
HPI Technical Reports, vol. 72, 2013, Hasso-Plattner-Institute.

http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/publications/media/CalmezHesseSiegmundStammThomschkeHirschfeldIngallsLincke_2013_ExplorativeAuthoringOfActiveWebContentInAMobileEnvironment_HPI72.pdf

Best,
Jens