New Version of Zinc is using a deprecated method and breaking all the users

New Version of Zinc is using a deprecated method and breaking all the users

tesonep@gmail.com
Hello,
       Zinc-Http is using a method that has been deprecated long time ago and is affecting all the users of Zinc.

However, this fix should be pushed to the Zinc repository.

Cheers,
Pablo
Pablo Tesone.

Re: New Version of Zinc is using a deprecated method and breaking all the users

Stephane Ducasse-3
ah ok now I understand why we could not review pull requests.
Thanks for taking care of that pablo.

Stef