New Website online

12

Re: New Website online

Hilaire Fernandes-6
It will be helpful indeed, the Forum really looks modern and handy
compared to the traditionnal mailing list archive. I always use the
former one, I guess the same for others.

Hilaire

Le 04/05/2014 10:49, Geert Claes a écrit :

> How about either adding a link to the online forums using
> "pharo.forum.world.st" or even embed the online forums using the Nabble
> embedding options in the Get Help section?
>
> Nabble forum embedding options:

Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: New Website online

Hilaire Fernandes-6
May be the adjective "agile" could be plugged somewhere in this
abstract, as it is "à la mode" and perfectly describes an intrinsic
quality of Pharo.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu

Re: New Website online

aurelia saout
I'm glad you like the new website! it was a pleasure to work on it :)

Aurélia Saout
12