New booklet :) on Bloc this time

Stephane Ducasse-3

Hi happy Pharoers

We are happy to announce a nice tutorial on Bloc. The turorial is still in alpha version but fully working for now. We will add animations and more in the future.

http://files.pharo.org/books-pdfs/booklet-Bloc/BLOCDRAFT.pdf

A. Chis, S. Ducasse, and A. Syrel

Re: New booklet :) on Bloc this time

Tudor Girba-2
Nice work :)

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Things happen when they happen,
not when you talk about them happening."

Re: New booklet :) on Bloc this time

SergeStinckwich
Great ! Too much to read :-)

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nice work :)
>
> Doru
>

>> On May 28, 2017, at 11:48 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi happy Pharoers
>>
>> We are happy to announce a nice tutorial on Bloc. The turorial is still in alpha version but fully working for now. We will add animations and more in the future.
>>
>> http://files.pharo.org/books-pdfs/booklet-Bloc/BLOCDRAFT.pdf
>>
>> A. Chis, S. Ducasse, and A. Syrel
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Things happen when they happen,
> not when you talk about them happening."

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)
Every DSL ends up being Smalltalk
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

0x7095B7A1.asc (3K) Download Attachment

Re: New booklet :) on Bloc this time

Stephane Ducasse-3
:)
I will start working on comment as soon as I get iceberg working - Now I did not try.
Stef

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Things happen when they happen,
not when you talk about them happening."

Re: New booklet :) on Bloc this time

Glenn Cavarlé
Nice! :)

Glenn.
Glenn Cavarlé

Re: New booklet :) on Bloc this time

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello,

thanks again for another fantastic tutorial / book!
For beginners (like me), it would be nice to have some sentences in the introduction about what Bloc is about :-) There are so many Smalltalk Projects with fancy names out there, that it is hard to have get an overview ;-)

Best regards,
Marc

Hi happy Pharoers

We are happy to announce a nice tutorial on Bloc. The turorial is still in alpha version but fully working for now. We will add animations and more in the future.

http://files.pharo.org/books-pdfs/booklet-Bloc/BLOCDRAFT.pdf

A. Chis, S. Ducasse, and A. Syrel

Re: New booklet :) on Bloc this time

kilon.alios
Congratulations * 100 times

I love to see more and more documentation for Pharo :)

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 2:53 PM Marc Hanisch via Pharo-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

thanks again for another fantastic tutorial / book!
For beginners (like me), it would be nice to have some sentences in the introduction about what Bloc is about :-) There are so many Smalltalk Projects with fancy names out there, that it is hard to have get an overview ;-)

Best regards,
Marc

Hi happy Pharoers

We are happy to announce a nice tutorial on Bloc. The turorial is still in alpha version but fully working for now. We will add animations and more in the future.

http://files.pharo.org/books-pdfs/booklet-Bloc/BLOCDRAFT.pdf

A. Chis, S. Ducasse, and A. Syrel

Re: New booklet :) on Bloc this time

garduino