New bytecodes not in blue book ...

jamesl
Hi All,

I'm looking at translating some bytecodes and they are not specified in the blue book.

The following is what I think they mean and I am wondering if someone here could
confirm?

97 <8E 00 01> popIntoTemp: 0 inVectorAt: 1

pop into temporary at index 0 the value in vector location 0.
vector is at temporary index 1.

109     <8C 00 01> pushTemp: 0 inVectorAt: 1

push temporary at index 0 into vector location 0.
vector is at temporary index 1

116     <8D 00 01> storeIntoTemp: 0 inVectorAt: 1

store into temporary at index 0 the value in vector location 0.
vector is at temporary index 1.

From what I can tell these bytecodes are added to support closures.

Rgs, James.