New coat of paint for the World of Smalltalk ...

New coat of paint for the World of Smalltalk ...

Geert Claes
Administrator
After about 2 years I thought it was time to give the World of Smalltalk (world.st) a refresh and I managed to find a bit of time after work.

Some Google Analytics stats:
forum.world.st data since January 2011:
Visits: 214,519
Unique Visitors: 106,871
Average Visits: Between 300 - 450 per day
From: 182 Countries
Top City: Buenos Aires, Argentina

world.st data since April 2010:
Visits: 25,096
Unique Visitors: 14,002
Average Visits: Between 30 - 40 per day
From: 140 Countries
Top City: Montevideo, Uruguay

world.st stats

forum.world.st stats

Re: New coat of paint for the World of Smalltalk ...

Carla F. Griggio
Very nice!!
That reminds me: we started using Smalltalk at another University here in Argentina: UNSAM (UNSAM - Universidad Nacional de San Martín). Maybe you can add it? :)

http://www.world.st world.st ) a refresh and I managed to find a bit of time

From: 182 Countries

From: 140 Countries
Top City: Montevideo, Uruguay