New context menus

JohnnyT
Hey all -

I'm working on some new tools for Amber, and just pushed out some new changes:
- context menus
- new refactored ToolWidget and WorkspaceTool classes)

Today was my last day of work for the year - I can't wait to put in even more time over the next couple of weeks.

Also - I chatted with my wife, and we'll be going to FOSDEM in February!

So Amber sprint - here I come!

JohnnyT

Re: New context menus

laurent laffont
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 7:44 AM, JohnnyT <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all -

I'm working on some new tools for Amber, and just pushed out some new changes:
- context menus
- new refactored ToolWidget and WorkspaceTool classes)

Today was my last day of work for the year - I can't wait to put in even more time over the next couple of weeks.

Also - I chatted with my wife, and we'll be going to FOSDEM in February!

My wife is OK too :)

Laurent

So Amber sprint - here I come!

JohnnyT

Re: New context menus

leonsmith
This looks really good - I miss the right click context menus. When I
go to your link and bring up the IDE does that IDE have your new tools
compiled in already or do I need to evaluate code in the existing
workspace ? If the former, it doesn't work on Chrome on Ubuntu either.
Is there a place to get the .st file ? Thanks

On Dec 21 2011, 10:44 pm, JohnnyT <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all -
>
> I'm working on some new tools for Amber, and just pushed out some new changes:
>        http://johnnyt.github.com/amber/
>         - context menus
>         - new refactored ToolWidget and WorkspaceTool classes)
>
> Today was my last day of work for the year - I can't wait to put in even more time over the next couple of weeks.
>
> Also - I chatted with my wife, and we'll be going to FOSDEM in February!
>
> So Amber sprint - here I come!
>
> JohnnyT

Re: New context menus

JohnnyT
The .st file is up at: https://github.com/johnnyt/amber/blob/gh-pages/st/Tools.st

I'll be putting some more work on the new tools soon.

Also - I have some new code around GeoHash up on SubWars

Other GeoHash links: