New core developers!

Bert Freudenberg
Please welcome Frank Shearar, Tim Felgentreff, Sean DeNigris, and Tobias Pape as new Squeak core developers!

Based on their past Squeak contributions, we invited them after our last Board meeting, and they all accepted. They now have direct commit access to the trunk repository.

Hack responsibly, guys! :)

Bert, for the Squeak Oversight Board

Re: New core developers!

David T. Lewis
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 05:10:33PM +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Please welcome Frank Shearar, Tim Felgentreff, Sean DeNigris, and Tobias Pape as new Squeak core developers!
>
> Based on their past Squeak contributions, we invited them after our last Board meeting, and they all accepted. They now have direct commit access to the trunk repository.

Yay!

Dave

Re: New core developers!

Andreas.Raab
On 5/23/2012 17:10, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Please welcome Frank Shearar, Tim Felgentreff, Sean DeNigris, and Tobias Pape as new Squeak core developers!

Congrats to this well-deserved promotion!

Cheers,
   - Andreas

> Based on their past Squeak contributions, we invited them after our last Board meeting, and they all accepted. They now have direct commit access to the trunk repository.
>
> Hack responsibly, guys! :)
>
> Bert, for the Squeak Oversight Board

Re: New core developers!

Darius Clarke