New event Sensor

Stéphane Ducasse
Mike

is it safe to use System-Support (what will happen to inputSensor).

Re: New event Sensor

Michael Rueger-6
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Mike
>
> is it safe to use System-Support (what will happen to inputSensor).

The packages in the inbox have not been tested yet, but should be
ready later today or tomorrow.

Michael

Re: New event Sensor

Stéphane Ducasse
ok so I will focus on nicolas fixes first