New layout: ROClusterLayout

MathieuDehouck

Hi

There's a new layout fro Roassal, try it.

Gofer it
    smalltalkhubUser: 'MathieuDehouck' project: 'RoassalAlgorithm';
    package: 'Roassal-Algorithm';
    load.

| rawView view layout |
rawView := ROView new.
view := ROMondrianViewBuilder view: rawView.
"enter your script below"
"-------------"
"-------------"

    view shape circle size: 10.
    view nodes: (Collection withAllSubclasses), (ROLayout withAllSubclasses ).
    view edgesFrom: #superclass.

    layout := ROClusterLayout new.

    view edges do: [ :e | e - ROLine + (ROBezierCurve radial new attachPoint: ROCenteredAttachPoint instance) ].

    view layout: layout.

"-------------"
"-------------"
"Below is the initiation of the menu and opening the visualization"
ROEaselMorphic new populateMenuOn: view.
view open

Regards

Mathieu

ClusterLayout collection rolayout.png (26K) Download Attachment

Re: New layout: ROClusterLayout

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Looks lovely.

However, I still have a hard time figuring out the use of this one given that it's hard to get the tree structure out of it. Do you have an example of where it can be used?

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: New layout: ROClusterLayout

Tudor Girba-2
Btw, please use the Roassal Easel that comes with the moose image instead of the workspace :). To open it, just go to the Moose world menu and choose Roassal Easel.

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: New layout: ROClusterLayout