New list(s)

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
I've updated nabble to work with the new users list. I'm not exactly sure what's going on with the dev list... is there a new url / email address? I tried http://lists.pharo.org/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project_lists.pharo.org, but got "No such list..."
Cheers,
Sean

Re: New list(s)

Marcus Denker-4

On May 13, 2013, at 2:33 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've updated nabble to work with the new users list. I'm not exactly sure
> what's going on with the dev list... is there a new url / email address? I
> tried http://lists.pharo.org/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project_lists.pharo.org,
> but got "No such list…"
http://lists.pharo.org/mailman/listinfo/pharo-dev_lists.pharo.org

I am still waiting for the list of subscribers to set up the list…

        Marcus