New non-critical project - which Pharo to use?

New non-critical project - which Pharo to use?

sergio_101

Hi, all.

I have a new project that I am launching. It’s non critical, and not complex. It will be using Teapot and Fuel, and not much else.

Should I start working on Pharo 8? Is everyone migrating to 8 now?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
https://sergio101.com
http://www.codeandmusic.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: New non-critical project - which Pharo to use?

Torsten Bergmann
Hi sergio,

Teapot tests are red in P8 - havent checked yet why

Bye
T.