New packages to MetacelloRepository

1 message Options

New packages to MetacelloRepository

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi:  I am trying to create the metacello configurations of the external packages to do the pharo dev and web images. For now I have commited:

- ConfigurationOfPharoSound
- ConfigurationOfPharoMorphicExtras
- ConfigurationOfShout

But, they are not completed. They are just a first version. There are a lot of things to do. I need to create groups for the tests, etc.

I have also started to create (not comitted yet):

- ConfigurationOfPharo
- ConfigurationOfAutomaticMethodCategorizer
- ConfigurationOfRefactoringBrowser
- ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser
- ConfigurationOfEnhancedOmniBrowser
- ConfigurationOfOCompletion  (yes Romain we need to merge ;)  I will send another email for this)

Cheers,

Mariano