New pharo images

Damien Cassou
I've just released new Pharo images, for both 1.0rc1 and 1.1alpha cores.

http://pharo-project.org/pharo-download

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: New pharo images

Stéphane Ducasse
tx
This is cool!
Damien in 1.1 may be we should put the nice little font of Cuis on :)

2009/12/24 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
> Damien in 1.1 may be we should put the nice little font of Cuis on :)

Tell me what I should do.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: New pharo images

Stéphane Ducasse
> 2009/12/24 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>> Damien in 1.1 may be we should put the nice little font of Cuis on :)
>
> Tell me what I should do.

We should check the code of settings to see how the preferences is done
when we press the launch button on the side of the install bitmap DejaVu fonts

I should work on project proposal now so no fun.

> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Lambdas are relegated to relative obscurity until Java makes them
> popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: New pharo images

Alain Plantec-4
Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

>> 2009/12/24 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> Damien in 1.1 may be we should put the nice little font of Cuis on :)
>>>
>> Tell me what I should do.
>>

> We should check the code of settings to see how the preferences is done
> when we press the launch button on the side of the install bitmap DejaVu fonts

I've checked, we have "bitmap dejavu sans" with sizes 7, 9 and 12.
Alain

Re: New pharo images

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes now we are just looking for the magic incanation to install them as title, code font....

Stef

On Dec 24, 2009, at 11:44 AM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

>>> Tell me what I should do.
>>>

>> We should check the code of settings to see how the preferences is done
>> when we press the launch button on the side of the install bitmap DejaVu fonts
>>
> I've checked, we have "bitmap dejavu sans" with sizes 7, 9 and 12.
> Alain

Re: New pharo images

Alain Plantec-4
Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
> Yes now we are just looking for the magic incanation to install them as title, code font....

this is automatically done when you install them by pressing the "Lauch"
button :)
If you want to launch it with a script:
StrikeFont installDejaVu
Alain

> Stef

>>> We should check the code of settings to see how the preferences is done
>>> when we press the launch button on the side of the install bitmap DejaVu fonts
>>>

>> I've checked, we have "bitmap dejavu sans" with sizes 7, 9 and 12.
>> Alain

Re: New pharo images

Adrian Lienhard
We should just do the same as Marcus did in PharoCore 1.0.

I guess it is StrikeFont installDejaVu.

Adrian