New success stories

stepharo

Re: New success stories

HilaireFernandes
Le 28/03/2015 08:43, stepharo a écrit :
> http://pharo.org/success/Quuve

Impressive screenshot !

> http://pharo.org/success/iBizLog
>
> stef

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: New success stories

kilon.alios
yeap looks beautiful, they use a html front end like almost all pharo success stories. But the link to their website does work for me, it gives me a blank page. Anyone else with this problem ?

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: New success stories

stepharo
They have a problem with their web site. I may remove  the link

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: New success stories

nacho
Stef,
Love Quuve!!
However, the site of Quuve seems to be blank, or perhaps it's just my browser?
cheers
Nacho

Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA
Prosavic SRL

Tel: (011) 4542-6714

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 4:43 AM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://pharo.org/success/Quuve

http://pharo.org/success/iBizLog

stef

Nacho Smalltalker apprentice. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Re: New success stories

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi guys,

I am part of the development of Quuve. The site is not yet online (it has been updated since a couple of weeks) but we were told it should be online these days... hope soon.

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Ignacio Sniechowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stef,
Love Quuve!!
However, the site of Quuve seems to be blank, or perhaps it's just my browser?
cheers
Nacho

Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA
Prosavic SRL

Tel: (011) 4542-6714

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 4:43 AM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://pharo.org/success/Quuve

http://pharo.org/success/iBizLog

stef

Re: New success stories

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
My apologies, our debrispublishing.com site is being updated presently. It should be fixed within a day or two.

Thanks for the positive comments on Quuve -- much appreciated!
-cam

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Ignacio Sniechowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Stef,
Love Quuve!!
However, the site of Quuve seems to be blank, or perhaps it's just my browser?
cheers
Nacho

Lic. Ignacio Sniechowski, MBA
Prosavic SRL

Tel: (011) 4542-6714

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 4:43 AM, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
http://pharo.org/success/Quuve

http://pharo.org/success/iBizLog

stef

Re: New success stories

HilaireFernandes
Hi Mariano,

Chatting on IRC about Quuve.. We are curious about the
look-like-desktop-application screenshot of Quuve.
Is the screenshot from a web application or a Dekstop one? Based on Pharo?

Thanks

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo - http://drgeo.eu
iStoa - http://istoa.drgeo.eu

Re: New success stories

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mariano,

Chatting on IRC about Quuve.. We are curious about the
look-like-desktop-application screenshot of Quuve.
Is the screenshot from a web application or a Dekstop one? Based on Pharo?

It's a desktop screenshot of multiple quuve. Quuve is web-based. However...if you take a look to the picture on the bottom-right (charts on the left and a table with inline-edit on the right), that is ONE quuve app/browser (note the upper menu is the same for both). This is because Quuve supports dual workspace and each workspace multiple tabs :)

Is it clear?

We will be writing some paragraphs about the technical details.... hope soon.

Best,

Thanks

Hilaire

Le 28/03/2015 16:39, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I am part of the development of Quuve. The site is not yet online (it
> has been updated since a couple of weeks) but we were told it should
> be online these days... hope soon.
>
> If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask!
>
> Best,

Re: New success stories

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Hilaire <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mariano,

Chatting on IRC about Quuve.. We are curious about the
look-like-desktop-application screenshot of Quuve.
Is the screenshot from a web application or a Dekstop one? Based on Pharo?

It's a desktop screenshot of multiple quuve. Quuve is web-based. However...if you take a look to the picture on the bottom-right (charts on the left and a table with inline-edit on the right), that is ONE quuve app/browser (note the upper menu is the same for both). This is because Quuve supports dual workspace and each workspace multiple tabs :)

Is it clear?

Well..I am not sure about what do you mean by "look like desktop". You mean that the screenshot in fact has multiple browser windows opened? Then yes. If you don't mean that, what do you mean?